Squat progress 8 June 2003

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Jun 9 06:56:11 UTC 2003

Hi--

	I've got a system browser working that browses the system dictionary of
a remote snapshot. Using it, I just browsed all remote references to a
selector in a remote snapshot, and removed a remote method from that
list.

	Using remote-aware tools, I can use a "master" Squeak system as the
user interface for a headless remote "slave" Squeak system. Also, both
the master and slave systems are relatively small (master is 500k, slave
is 300k). Both are getting smaller as I remove more things.

-C

--
Craig Latta
http://netjam.org/resume