[BUG] FileDirectory>>exists

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Mon Jun 9 13:18:48 UTC 2003

Uggg...well, it appears that some code that I put in to work around the
problem on the Mac has broken the Linux implementation.  The problem on
Linux is that the test FileStream class>>isAFileNamed: will return true
even if the argument is a directory (not a file).

If you change the test in ModDir class>>directoryExists: to simply
answer "aFileDirectory exists" then it should correct things for Linux.
It seems I may have to resort to testing which platform we're running on
in order to get this thing working consistently on all platforms.  What
a pain.  I'll look more into it this evening.

- Stephen

--
- Stephen
_________