[ENH] Progress Meter for the BugFixArchiveViewer

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Jun 10 00:52:44 UTC 2003

Thanks, Alexander.  I'll take a look at this enhancement when work calms down ( should be by the end of this week ).

Yeah, I should wrap the whole startup/initialization block with some kind of progress UI. Right now I use "Cursor write" while actually loading updates -- but there is definitely a period of time between when you first click on "open...->Bug Fixes Archive Viewer" and when that cursor appears.

Do folks prefer Alexander's progress meter, or a Cursor icon, or something else?