[OT] Native Smalltalk for Mac ?

Tue Jun 10 08:31:01 UTC 2003

Hello Torsten,

Perhaps It's related with this presentation:
http://www.smalltalksolutions.com/schedule/presentations.htm#Sandu0

It will be really nice to have a native Mac OS X Smalltalk.

I have played with sending message from Cocoa to Squeak through the
events
but there is some more work to do and it is not very fast (~ 100 - 200
messages/second)
because it seem that the VM is sleeping regularly and the message is
processed
on the next wake up.

Alain