Problems with OSProcess/VMMaker/Balloon3D

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 10 14:11:39 UTC 2003

Aha. Strange debugger behavior.
'asd' asd <do it>

Then when I enter the debugger, "proceed" on the notifier brings another
notifier.
Same thing if I press "debug", and then proceed with focus on the top
(error) context in the stack.
However, if I choose the DoIt context before pressing proceed, the error
is ignored, and evalution continues returning a nil.

Is this a feature or bug?

Daniel