About www.squeak.org web page

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jun 10 13:44:18 UTC 2003

Hi Derek

this is pretty impressive.
I know the amount of time that it could take you to produce a good site.

Could you sketch something that would be
	- simple to maintain
	- simple to browse
	- still been beautiful and showing the power or energy of Squeak

I'm a real customer :)

Seriously how can we minimize the time you will spent and the
frustration
you could get. Is it serious to ask to propose three simple sketches
and we vote?

Stef