[VM][LINUX][DEBIAN] Building

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jun 10 13:50:26 UTC 2003

I'm using Ian's 3.5 VM on Debian unstable and although there are some
modules missing it basically works.  Are you applying the patch
described at

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2003-April/056857.html

?

The URL at the bottom is uncorrected, use

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/attachments/20030422/511069df/acinclude.m4.bin

Ken