About www.squeak.org web page

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Tue Jun 10 19:09:31 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 10 June 2003 14:08, Derek Brans wrote:
> Since Scamper doesn't support tables (from what I hear) and css is
> probably out of the question, I could just use a big gif with image
> maps.  See http://www.soundaroundtown.com for an example.  The size
> of that 740 x 500 gif is 63 KB.

That worked very well on all the browsers I tried (except for Lynx,
which is to be expected). Scamper didn't show any feedback when the
cursor was over the active areas, but clicking on them did the right
thing.

Note that Scamper is compatible with Flash animations up to version 3.
Your "nerd on a wire" site, for example, popped up a dialog box
explaining that it was version 5 Flash and that there might be
problems. I told it to go ahead anyway and it looked ok to me.

-- Jecel