[UPDATES] the last update is completly stoned

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 11 18:30:09 UTC 2003

Welcome to alpha-land! :-)

Please test the SocketStreamFix I just sent in. It solves the problem
for me.

Another bug is that MailSender/MailComposition now fails consistently
because it doesn't set the user/password ConnectionInfo fields for the
SMTPClient. Anybody have any ideas about whether MailSender should
remember passwords? this could easily remain in an image you send
someone...

Daniel