[UPDATES] the last update is completly stoned

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Wed Jun 11 17:59:05 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> Welcome to alpha-land! :-)

Exactly :-)

> Another bug is that MailSender/MailComposition now fails consistently
> because it doesn't set the user/password ConnectionInfo fields for the
> SMTPClient. Anybody have any ideas about whether MailSender should
> remember passwords? this could easily remain in an image you send
> someone...

Attached is the celeste specific change set that I originally had
included in the rewrite.
And when you use Password it should flush it's cache when saving the image.

> jmzajac2002 <jean-marie.zajac at laposte.net> wrote:

>> FTPsocket and POPsocket class were removed and I cannot used any ftp nor pop and
>>I have any idea to replace   olds FTPsocket and old POPsocket in the correct place.

If you use code that references these classes do a class references
before you update. Then you know which places to change. The change
should be pretty straightforward, the new clients implement basically
the same interface as the old Sockets did.

Yes, and I agree, this is kind of a mind altering update ;-)

Michael