[UPDATES] the last update is completly stoned

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 11 19:06:33 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher <danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:

> Ah, a file, I like that (no more typing my stupid pass word all the
> time). Why encrypted? it's on my HD anyway.
Blackhats might get access to your HD. Plenty of assorted hacks and
exploits to do that. Simplest is to sit at your desk and look at your
screen. Don't imagine law enforcement types will never want to do that.
After all, you're involved with open source software, which is an
obvious threat to national security.

tim
Useful random insult:- One chip short of a cookie.