a squackers site

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 12 02:57:57 UTC 2003

Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

> > > http://squackers.swiki.net
> >
> > 'An internal server error has occured' :-(
>
> 	I tried it just before I sent my previous message, and again just now;
> it worked both times.
>
> 	Something intermittent at swiki.net, I guess.
"Curioser and curioser" said tim. I can get to _my_ swiki.net ok but
even after logging in (just in case) I still get the error. Oh, no, I
can only get my projects page - any attempt to get to
timswoodwork.swiki.net gets the same internal error.

Stephen, are there any logs etc that might shine some light on this? It
used to work (obviously, or I wouldn't have been able to make the pages)
some time ago.

tim
Design simplicity: It was developed on a shoe-string budget.