About www.squeak.org web page

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Jun 12 10:02:37 UTC 2003

"Brent Vukmer" <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:
> I really like the design for Ian Piumarta's Squeak website:
>
> http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/
>
> Clean, simple, informative and attractive.

I agree about the look.

Even though I note it isn't in XHTML. :-) I feel quite strongly about
actually doing "The Right Thing" when it comes to HTML. Please see for
example:
	http://www.webstandards.org/

I tried to adhere to it on www.bluefish.se, there may be mistakes of
course (in that case, tell me). So whoever does the revamping - please
make it XHTML conformant and PLEASE use CSS. Of course Scamper can't
handle CSS but it will be able to show the pages reasonable well anyways
- as long as we stay out of CSS positioning and use tables (like
everybody else are doing anyway because CSS positioning is too weak
still).

regards, Göran

PS. What's with the winmail.dat file you keep attaching? Some MS crap?
;-)