About www.squeak.org web page

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fri Jun 13 07:07:36 UTC 2003

Hi,

One option is to generate HTML from Squeak Proyects. I made this in the
past from a BookMorph for one of my tutorials. See it at:

  http://www.consultar.com/Squeak/tutorial/whatwecallobjects.html

I found usefull to show the static-version with calling to see the live-
version. Most of the people will try the live-version.

Y think the easiest way is to include an "export to html" in
ThreadNavigationMorph.  The other option is to generated html from
ParagraphEditor.

To say it shortly: We have to generate the contents in Squeak.

Cheers,

Diego

*******