[Curious] Integer division => fraction

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Jun 13 07:57:05 UTC 2003

Hi all!

"Leandro Caniglia" <caniglia at dm.uba.ar> wrote:
[BIG SNIP of really interesting stuff]
> You can also build all
> concepts found in LinearAlgebra, not just vector and matrices, but abstract
> linear spaces, subspaces, linear bases, tensors, homomorphisms, duals, etc.
> With all this background other constructions as quadratic forms become
> possible and, what is more important, natural.

Yiha, up to that point I was hanging on. :-)

He, but anyway, really cool to hear that Squeak is such a natural
vehicle for mathematicians. I didn't really know that - of course I knew
about MathMorphs but I hadn't realized that the design of core Squeak
was also important. Is MathMorphs used in higher education?

regards, Göran