[KCP] SystemDictionary cleaning: Comments and design

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 13 09:09:56 UTC 2003

There is a problem with all these schemes that use code as signs, which
is that as far as automated analysis goes, this makes SystemDictionary
dependent on all those classes, and preserves the mess we're trying to
get rid of in the first place.

This is not a completely theoretical problem, because there is a tool
that actually does this analysis, MudPie.

But I don't see what the problem is with make SystemDictionary MNU bring
up an "implementor of". Or mabye make it an option in the error
notifier, whenever there's an MNU, whatever the class.

Daniel