Fun article

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Jun 13 13:38:22 UTC 2003

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:32:12AM -0300, Ivan Tomek wrote:
> Too bad they can't spell Smalltalk right.

Oh, horrors of all horrors. ;-)

How could that happen? I just tried to fix it, and,  in my local
PersonalWiki this is allready corrected. So I synced this
with the website. No change. Hmm. The problem seems to be MacOS:
the only Unix-Filesystem that is not case-sesitive.
I guess I fixed the typo as soon as I saved the first wrong version
(they are both dated the same), only the html-conversion scripts did
not write the new file (it was allready there...)

http://www.ira.uka.de/~marcus/_The_Early_History_of_Smalltalk_.html

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de