Updating system classes.

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 13 17:57:26 UTC 2003

[Changes to association and friends]
Hmm, I'm not sure I understand from the below what you mean by
"rationalize". Is it just the printing?

[How to make the image use these things]
At the risk of sounding very mundane, how about trying to reformulate
this as a set of changes to the existing classes?

[How/when to hand off to KCP]
You don't strictly have to. But they might be willing to review your
stuff which will certainly help, and have some voodoo experts that might
be able to help if magical class replacement turns out to be essential.

Daniel