[ANN] SqueakMap: Skip modal info dialogs

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Sat Jun 14 12:47:54 UTC 2003

Hi,

just uploaded the maps

	- "Skip modal info dialogs"
	- "Skip modal info dialogs tests"

 From the description:

Modal info dialogs disturb, when you want to use code, which includes
them, automatically.
E.g. I want to build a test-server, which loads all updates on an
image, but if this updates include a
   self inform: 'someInfo'
this code cannot be filed in automatically. So I added a preference
#shouldSkipModalInfoDialogs
which is set to true, when you install this package.
(I guess otherwise, you wouldn't install it ;-)
Any modal menu with only one entry will be skipped.
You can make the dialogs visible again in the preference dialog
or by typing:  Preferences disable: #shouldSkipModalInfoDialogs.

Cheers,

Markus