[ANN] Squeak/GeoMaestro available (very early beta implementation)

Stéphane Rollandin hepta at zogotounga.net
Sun Jun 15 08:33:41 UTC 2003

>when I drop 'ProjectionBasics1.morph' into
>     Squeak then  hit 'EVALUATE' on all 3 pages.
>
>     I heard a short segment of music, somtimes with a 'screech' at the start.
>
>     Same phenomena when I loaded 'MGraphWorkspaceDemo.morph'
>     and hit 'EVALUATE' on the only page of this book.

>     BTW, (as a bonus ;-), if I this book is placed on top of
> 'ProjectionBasics1'
>     book, you can see the connectors on 'ProjectionBasics1'.
>
>     The same things happen when 'GraphExample1' book is put on top
>     of the first 2 books, the connectors on the first book are clearly
> visible
>     with books 2 and 3 on top. A 'screech' can also be heard when I hit
>     'play'.

... ok I can not reproduce any of these behaviors. so I just keep them in
mind at the moment, and will test extensively my next base image.

BTW, I found another problem: all my class comments are gone ! I think this
has been discussed somewhere but I don't remember when.

here is my developement process:
         - I have defined a DVS package 'SPFA'
         - from the StarBrowser, I publish it by doing 'file out as SAR'
         - when I load it in the base image, the class comments are gone
         my system is 3.4 update #5170

did I miss something ?

thanks for your feedback !

cheers,