Genie (was: RE: Tablet PCs)

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Mon Jun 16 02:42:46 UTC 2003

Speaking of Genie, how do I drive it?

World|help|enable genie
=> I can draw a letter with my pen (Mac G3, MacOS 8.6, Wacom tablet),
   but when I pick the pen up, the letter disappears leaving no trace

World|help|genie gestures stuff
=> what does it mean to add a gesture, and how do I do it?
   I get a "Basic" dialogue box with lots of fields to fill in; I fill
   in the names, leave everything else alone, click on Accept, the
   box flickers, and nothing appears to have happened.  I am certainly
   not asked to draw the gesture.

Are there some files I need which didn't come with 3.5?