[KCP] SystemDictionary cleaning: Comments and design

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 16 09:02:28 UTC 2003

I was responding to others' comments. Though I'm still stumped what is
wrong with simply doing "implementors of" - most of these selectors will
have just one implementor. Making it easier to invoke "implementors" on
an MNU would seem to make it about as easy as possible to figure out
what is going on, without adding any annotations that can become
obsolete...

Daniel