[bug?] Problems with Alice -- can't open new models

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jun 16 20:35:31 UTC 2003

Hi mark

It works in 3.4. When I create a Wonderland I got a good looking ground
and camera controls
I also rechecked with 3.5 5180 and to my surprise it works there too.
So I'm puzzled.
May be there is something corrupting it in one my projects I used but I
do not see because
I'm extremely careful with projects.
Stef