Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting

David Buck david at simberon.com
Wed Jun 18 02:27:12 UTC 2003

>We will introduce a brand new Smalltalk system that runs natively under
>> MacOS X. After a tour of the development environment, we will cover the
>> design and implementation of the user interface framework including the
>> native interface to the OS. Time permitting, we will review VM design
>> issues and discuss future development plans.
>

>David:
>
>Can we , whose what are to many miles away from Ottawa , see a demo or have
>any stuff you could share with us ?.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Edgar

There are several alternatives here.

   1) Dorin will be presenting his new Smalltalk at Smalltalk Solutions 2003
   2) He's been asked to give the presentation at the Toronto Smalltalk Users Group
   3) I will ask him for the slides and post them on the OCSTUG web site
	smalltalk.ottawa.on.ca
   4) I'll ask him to update his web site (ambrai.com) with more information than
        just screen snapshots
   5) I think it would be a bit much to video tape the presentation, but I may be able
       to post a commentaty on the talk afterwards.

Hope that helps. Thanks for the interest.

David Buck
Simberon Inc.
www.simberon.com