Updates and problems...

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 18 14:20:36 UTC 2003

[MailSender bug]
The fix by Adam Spitz has been approved, and should reach the update
stream as soon as Doug gets to it. You can also find/get it from the
usual places (recent mail, bug fixes archive).

Or just patch it to call default instead of preffered, which doesn't
exist.

[Font bug]
(I don't know this one so...) And then you can send a complete bug
report? ;-) seriously, as the author of 5915, I cant hardly see why it
would require any specific font. A stack would help.

Daniel