Animated GIF reading/writing?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Jun 18 15:31:38 UTC 2003

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Am Montag, 16.06.03 um 23:35 Uhr schrieb Andreas Raab:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> For preparing a demo I need some code which is capable of reading and
>> writing animated GIFs.  ...
>

> This should wind up in the update stream soon (it was [approved] already)
>
>     http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes/3341.html

Hmm, this should have gone in the update stream awhile ago.  It seems
that I missed a few items approved around June 4th for some reason...
I'll add those in with the next batch.  (My excuse is that the text
filtering wasn't working in the BugFixArchiveViewer when I tried it a
few days ago. :-)  I'll do a more thorough check with the next batch.)

- Doug Way