[KCP][MCP] Automatically publish and reading changesets

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Jun 18 18:39:40 UTC 2003

Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> No problem
> Take it easy, this was just that noury is visiting us and sleeping at
> my place and we started to have a war plan and process.
>
> Stef
> On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, at 02:09 PM, Brent Vukmer wrote:
>
> > Hey Stephane.  No, I haven't gotten those enhancements coded yet.  I
> > have been thinking about the code; I *really* want to get them done
> > soon.  Work has just been crazy...

Could using a updateServer help:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/486

What about having such a server for all squeak packages like
Scamper and Celeste, too.

If we used Bert's subject name filter and got each package
a seperate bugsandfixes archive so the package maintainer
could point his/her Bugs Fixes Archive Viewer to the right package
and go trough it's fixes and post them as updates to the package.

Then each package could have a update stream so you could use the
Squeak map version which is stable or bleeding edge loading upates
for that package.

Karl