java plugin and Flash 5.0

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Wed Jun 18 20:53:42 UTC 2003

From: Shalabh Raizada <squeakdev at hotmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> Does scamper support Java applets? If no, then are there any plugins
written
> for scamper that can do it? Has anybody tried to run Flash 5.0 files in
> Squeak. The present support is for Flash 3.0 only. How do I run Flash 5.0
> files.

Hi,

Look at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/14, it is quite up to date.
(last edited on Apr 26, 2003)

Scamper is a simple html-reader. It supports most , but not all
html-elements.
We do not have really good support for tables, this is quite annoying
because most html-pages today contain tables. (Seemingly there are tools
available that create all these tables - it is not something that users
would
do with an ASCII-editor)

Scamper does not support Javascript and all that advanced stuff.
As far as I know, there are also no plugins for Scamper available.

Greetings, Boris