[KCP][MCP] Automatically publish and reading changesets

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Jun 19 19:24:40 UTC 2003

> .. we need to have a way to get all the changesets we sent. Because we
often issue multiple versions of the same.

Multiple posts on the same topic are grouped together in the
BugFixesArchiveViewer; you could post repeatedly on the same topic, each
time attaching a different version of the changeset(s) for that topic.
A great recent example of this is Ned Konz's group of posts with the
title "[ENH] FileListDnD-nk".

> Now the key points is that using a wiki works for us. I would prefer
> that we continue to publish the changesets internally on the wiki. We
could then load
> them in Squeak and then sent them into the update stream.

Right.  I understand that you guys want to keep working with the Wiki..
I'll try and whip something along the lines of a "SwikiArchiveViewer" up
soon, then you guys can try it out and see how it works.