Mac VM 3.5.1b4 ships

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jun 20 04:25:51 UTC 2003

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 09:04  PM, Tim Rowledge wrote:

>> e) Support for primitiveClosureValue, primitiveClosureValueWithArgs,
>> primitiveExecuteMethod
>> f) when rootTableCount  goes > 2400 then allocationCount gets
>> allocationsBetweenGCs + 1
>> g) BitBlt Alpha Blending has changed
>> h) Added primitiveWrite24BmpLine
> All in VMMaker latest release once declarative pools is out.

Well I think I just grabbed the latest VMMaker a week or two back, so
if stuff is missing, I'll build
a 3.5.2 or is that a 3.6.0 in a week or so.

Right now mac users need to chew on the migration from open transport
tcp/ip to unix socket support
and perhaps floating windows, along with the other changes I've
detailed.
===