Enhanced & Extended Serial Port support.

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 20 08:33:20 UTC 2003

On 20/06/03 01:08, "John M McIntosh" <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>
wrote:

> PS I won't pass up an opportunity to point out if you've an obscure
> macintosh specific feature you would like and like Dan have a bit of
> cash to pay for it, then we should talk.

What about having in Squeak something like this I copy from F-Script ?

"Instantiate and configure a window"
window := NSWindow alloc initWithContentRect:(125<>513 extent:400<>200)
styleMask:NSTitledWindowMask + NSClosableWindowMask
+ NSMiniaturizableWindowMask + NSResizableWindowMask
backing:NSBackingStoreBuffered
defer:NO.
"Put the window on screen"
window orderFront:nil.
"Give a title to the window"
window setTitle:'Currency Converter'.

Too hard ? I volunteer for test any code .

Any way , many thanks to you, Dan, and others.

edgar