[ANN] BugFixArchiveViewer 1.18 on SqueakMap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 20 17:45:07 UTC 2003

Looks good. Comments -
* I don't know why, but I'm seeing t1, t2 style temporary var names.
Maybe something wrong with the fileout?
* The menu disappears when something is clicked. Add stayUp: true near
end of #buildQaTagsPane.
* $( characters are allowed in the subject comments, which can disrupt
the BFA. The quick and brutal fix is
summaryComments
	^ summaryComments copyWithoutAll: '()'

I think other than those, it is ready to deploy.

BTW, why not consider [closed][approved][update] to be tags? (not that I
mind them not being part of the default UI, since they should be used
only by relatively few people).

Daniel