[ANN][WIN32] 3.5.1 VM now available

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sun Jun 22 03:23:36 UTC 2003

Oh, and I forgot one thing:

    3/- EXTERNAL_PLUGINS = ADPCMCodecPlugin Squeak3D BMPReadWriterPlugin B2DPlugin BitBltPlugin
DSAPrims ZipPlugin FFTPlugin FloatArrayPlugin FontPlugin GeniePlugin IntegerPokerPlugin
JPEGReadWriter2Plugin JPEGReaderPlugin Klatt LargeIntegers Matrix2x3Plugin MiscPrimitivePlugin
Mpeg3Plugin RePlugin SoundCodecPrims StarSqueakPlugin SurfacePlugin SqueakFFIPrims

Actually two things:

    4/- INTERNAL_PLUGINS = AsynchFilePlugin B3DAcceleratorPlugin DropPlugin FilePlugin
JoystickTabletPlugin MIDIPlugin SecurityPlugin SerialPlugin SocketPlugin SoundPlugin
SoundGenerationPlugin UUIDPlugin

Really three things:

    5/- 'UUIDPlugin' unfortunately cannot enjoy the freedom of an external plugin just because of:

          int MakeUUID(char *location) {
                if(CoCreateGuid((GUID*)location) == S_OK) return 1;
                primitiveFail();        // interpreterProxy->primitiveFail();     ???
              return 0;
          }

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.