[ANN] BugFixArchiveViewer 1.18 on SqueakMap

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Sun Jun 22 21:03:47 UTC 2003

Thanks, Daniel -- particularly for the tip about the menu!

I don't know what happened with the variable names -- all of a sudden, when I did an "accept", the code got auto-formatted and the variable names turned into weird temp var names.  Really ticked me off -- but I don't know how to fix it!

I'm still thinking about how to build the "summary comments" UI.  I don't want to make it too complicated, but I want to clue people in that they don't need to enter parens or QA tags in that field.

I do intend to add the closed/approved/update QA tags to the UI, with some kind of "are you sure that you want to do this?" confirmation popup.