[ENH] isSymbol [small] ( [approved] )

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Jun 23 09:26:05 UTC 2003

marcus at ira.uka.de wrote:
[SNIP]
> What I want to  say: We have a HUGE Problem with
> reviewing and Harvesting changes. If we don't fix this, than Squeak will
> die. It's
> as simple as that.

I agree Marcus but my impression is that things are moving in the right
direction? If it is not then I gladly discuss alternative approaches -
as all of us I guess gladly do.

Personally I think Brent's tool have created a buzz of activity - sure,
it is mostly you and Daniel doing the buzz so far, but still. If you
have any other/new ideas I am all ears - but let's keep it on a
"brainstorming about the future" level since I definitely don't want to
disturb the process that actually seems to work right now.

regards, Göran