[ENH] NewLook (aka Diego's Look)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 23 23:19:08 UTC 2003

I really like this stuff. I'd like it even more if would could find some
performance improvements for the TTF stuff on my poor little machine.

With all these options for look matters it's probably time to consider
some changest the preferences tool; I think it's getting rather
cluttered and difficult to follow. It's certainly a bit counterintuitive
to find _all_ the preferences under the 'appearances' entry of WorldMenu

tim
When we write programs that "learn", it turns out we do and they don't.