[ENH] ClosureCompiler-ajh

Anthony Hannan ajhannan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 14:23:43 UTC 2003

Brent Pinkney <pinkney_b at aircom.co.za> wrote:
> I am trying to install your code in 3.6 aplha
> 1. I repeatedly get a DNU when filing in one of the changesets - class
TMethod does not exist?

TMethod is part of VMConstruction, which is in 3.5 (which is what I have been
using) but not 3.6.  So ClosureCompiler also depends on VMMaker until I
separate out Slang related changes from it.  You should load VMMaker or just
create a dummy TMethod just so it will file-in.

> 2. Does the latest 3.5.1 Windows VM include the primitives - 186 and 187?

I think Tim said it is in that one or will be in the next one.  In the meantime
I wouldn't worry about it until you notice things are too slow.

Cheers,
Anthony