[OT] Concepts, Techniques, and Models of Computer Programming ( was: Fun article)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Tue Jun 24 15:02:13 UTC 2003

> Concepts, Techniques, and Models of Computer Programming (Draft)
> by Peter Van Roy and Seif Haridi
> http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~pvr/

June18-2003, Peter Van Roy posted on mozart-oz.users
( news.mozart-oz.org )

<QUOTE>

Dear all,

Regarding the book 'Concepts, Techniques, and Models of Computer
Programming', MIT Press has graciously allowed us to keep it on
the Web site until the book actually appears in print.  The
current Web version is the actual version to be published.
The printed version will differ only in correction of
grammatical errors and formatting changes.  The Web version has
all chapters complete and many corrections compared to the
previous draft (from April 26).  So if you are interested in a
free copy, now's the time to download it.

Regards,

Peter

</QUOTE>