Jabber@Squeak

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Jun 24 20:16:01 UTC 2003

There area couple projects.

Copied from an email by Marco-

> A list of two projects is at:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2484
>
> The first thing is a low level implementation. That means you have to
> write a gui. Would be a great thing...
> http://www.squeaklet.com/IM/index.htm
>
> Another low level code is here:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/2484/LP-Jabber-Protocol.st

Niko ( niko.schwarz at gmx.net ) also has a framework, and IMHO, it seems
easier to use than the other options I've looked at.  However, I've not
gotten his to work, although it should.  I was planning on making a little
GUI client, but the lack of a framework that worked for me had me put it
on the back burner for the time being, but it is something i still
planning on doing.

Regards,
Aaron

--
"a system based on exchanging products inevitably channels wealth to a few, and
   no governmental change will ever be able to correct that."  ::  daniel quinn