R: [Forum] HELP!!!!

Chobin mikkino at libero.it
Wed Jun 25 15:28:08 UTC 2003

Hi Marcus.
First of all I want to thank you for your comment.

The reason for using forum instead the mailing-list is simple.
That forum has arguments grouped by categories.

When I had one little problem, I tried to post it to mailing-list.
Then I have retried more and more because nobody reply to my post.
So I thought: "May be my question is about a too simple problem!"
I saw in the list persons who talk about code or any hard problem with
Squeak.
There isn't question like: "How can I format my text?" or "How can I
send a mail?".
The forum is open to all, but also little questions can find an
answer!!!
It's true that the guru are on the List, but I didn't found someone
responding me...

... and I have some friends in the same condition.

Bye

Chobin