Translating Squeak in french language

Claude Le Berre claude.leberre at ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Jun 25 16:32:40 UTC 2003

I didn't find the contacts of the main developers of Squeak, so I mail
my questions there :

I would like to translate Squeak (win32 version) into french language to
be able to deliver it at the french university or schools.

- Are the text informations (to translate) centralized in particular
files or do I have to find any word occurences in the files to tranlate
them?

- How are the new versions of squeak released? The idea is that if
squeak is release with patches, then it would be easier to maintain the
french version without having to re-work everytime on the new release.

Best regards,

Claude Le Berre

--
Claude Le Berre