TT beta

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Jun 25 16:36:09 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 08:53 am, Ned Konz wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 June 2003 09:43 am, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> > - Yoshiki declared the recent TT code beta and also "needs a
> > review".
> >
> > Does anyone offer to review NewLook or TT by june 2? Otherwise, I
> > think we should enter beta this friday, the 27th, without them.
>
> I've been working with this, and have fixed some bugs. I can look
> at his newest work but may be busy till Friday.
>
> I am also trying to get the Worlds Of Squeak removal/installation
> working right.

I am looking at the TTF now, and there are some problems. I'll post a
CS soon.

However, this a good time to ask the following:

There are several places in the image where Utilities and
TextConstants are referred to when they really don't need to be. I
have made some change sets that move all of the font and text style
related stuff out of Utilities and into TextStyle where it makes more
sense.

I can incorporate all of these into a single SAR with the fixed
version of Yoshiki's stuff.

Can we *please* make this change too?

--
Ned Konz