[ANN] Jabber

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 25 22:45:55 UTC 2003

Or create a Jabber server that has rooms for class categories, and a
Jabber client that automatically enters for you all the rooms that
you're looking at, so that you see who else is working on the same
stuff, and can exchange comments/questions.

Make Squeak code into a space where you might meet people...

Daniel