[FIX] TTCFontFixes-nk

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jun 26 02:34:53 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 06:07 pm, Ned Konz wrote:
> Well, we could do this for file-out, but I don't think it's
> necessary. After all, when we file out a TTCFont we store the name
> in the TTCFont, as well as its ttcDescription as a DiskProxy that
> will then do something like this to load:

Sorry, we don't. StrikeFont writes out a disk proxy instead, and it's
not too bright. It stores family name, height, and emphasis code.

However, if we change the name, it'll force people who have another
font in their image with the same name to see the default text style
instead.

For instance, if they have 'ComicBold' and we write out a reference to
'ComicBoldTT' and then they load it in, they'll see their system
default font, not their ComicBold font.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com