[ANN] Bitstream Vera Fonts with TTCFontFixes

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Jun 26 04:01:09 UTC 2003

I've incorporated Ned's integration into the sar below.  I can't seem
to access the squeakmap server so its not updated there yet. (Is it
down?). I've also added a modified version of Diego's code (I made the
fonts smaller) to set the fonts as the default fonts in the
preferences.  The install script will prompt to see if you want to do
this.  For some reason, this code makes the icons in the Tools flap
vanish, but it sets up the Vera fonts to be system defaults.  Pick your
poison I guess.

Anyhow, its here.
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/3277/BitstreamVeraFonts.1.sar

I'll update SM sometime later when the server is back up.

Todd Blanchard