Monticello - reorganizing class categories

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 26 09:10:10 UTC 2003

I don't see what's so smiley about it - about the first thing I thought
when I saw Jabbers two layer protocol was "hmm, that should be nicer to
write to than sockets...".

XML is slightly harder for humans to write in a telnet console than some
protocols, but much easier to machine-read and edit later... So why not?

Daniel