[Pws] How to make a changeset with a swiki action.

Torge Husfeldt torge.husfeldt at gmx.de
Thu Jun 26 13:05:57 UTC 2003

Hi,
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:12:22 +0100, <goran.krampe at bluefish.se> wrote:

> Hi Umur!
>
> Could you elaborate a bit? I am not sure I understand what you want to
> do.
> A Swiki action IIRC is a separate file with Squeak code in the
> filesystem.
>
> Sidenote: I really dislike the structure of Swiki. ;-)
>
> And you want to package such an action as a changeset? Why? I don't get
> it. A ChangeSet is a collection of changes to the classes inside the
> image - a Swiki action is not such a thing.
>
> And I am not sure what Jochen meant either. :-)
Goran: By referring to SM he probably meant sar.
Umur, Jochen: Sar is the name of a new fileout format that is
also automatically installable. Most of the entries in sm do represent
sar files. Using the sar-Builder you can package the SwikiAction with
whatever code that comes along with it.

HTH,
Torge