[FIX] Scamper-Form Submit-umur ([sm][cd][et])

Umur at Writeme umur at writeme.com
Thu Jun 26 13:01:30 UTC 2003

Thanks for the comments. $? is there because of the method "argString:".
And that method is being called in many places. We certainly need to
change that method instead of removing the $? later.

We need to go through all senders of "argString:". While thinking about
it, I see many opportunities for refactoring the class HttpSocket.
Anyway, I did not want to create too many changes before seeing the
networking rewrite.

Umur