[ANN] Bitstream Vera Fonts with TTCFontFixes

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 26 13:32:16 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 05:28:37AM -0700, Jim.Gettys at hp.com wrote:
> OK, thanks.
>
> I hope you are happy with them...

They're great, and the screenshot you posted is positively beautiful.
Personally, I can't use the fonts in Squeak as my default, because I
don't have enough pixels to make the fonts big enough that they don't
look fuzzy.  I'm still very happy to have them for uses other than
coding.

Hopefully we will be able to eventually integrate the work you
describe below.  I was happy to see the Xr is released under the
"Don't Sue Carl Worth" license.  Do you know if it will continue
be released under this license or a similar one (perhaps MIT)?

Joshua