To Oca Emilio

Oca Emilio eoca at afip.gov.ar
Thu Jun 26 14:28:26 UTC 2003

> Asunto: Re: To Oca Emilio
That's me.

> >> Emilio, to answer your question, Mark Guzdial seems to have handled
> >> minnow swiki related problems in the past.
Ok, I will write to him in a moment.

> >> Please answer to me privately that you recieved this message, because
> >> I do get your emails, though you see to not get mine.
I'll do. Anyway, thanks to you, Daniel, Goran, Bert and Jochen who has
already unlocked my page http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2258 (now locked
by me, just in case...)

> > I also answered Emilio regarding the locked swiki. Perhaps he didn't
> > get that either... But it didn't bounce.
I got just a reply from Bert and nothing more until Jochen mail :(

> Anyway, it would be nice to somehow put the information on who to
> contact somewhere on the swiki.

Jochen revealed me that:
> PS The administrator for a Swiki can usually be found on the site listing
> (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/).
But I think too that it would be nice to have that info within the swiki
pages.

Regards.

	Emilio